What's It with Ladies and Pride

                                                                                                                                I was with my guy Tunde
 in his rented apartment when his girlfriend a year older than he is came in, greeted Me and summoned ma guy (Tunde).. I then excused the both of them concentrated on my phone with a chilled glass of red wine in front of me...shortly their voice increased, normal relationship palava  I whisper gently to myself... I was about sipping my chilled wine when I heard Tunde! Tunde! BabatunDe Come back here Am I not talking to you.. hearing this my hand was half way to my mouth...when I saw my guy coming furiously with anger..Immediately I dropped the cup of wine...without hesitating she followed my guy and the next thing that scattered my head was... Tunde you dare walked out on me... I payed for your rent and fed you and you dare walked out  on Me! I was vexed I picked up ma things nd left the two of them thinking why women behaves like this..must she tell t world what she did..Cant ladies be matured for once? 
I don't care if you are older or richer than the guy in as much a you agree to date him please give Us the respect he deserve.. guys loves to be respected... And to all girls out there that Commands respect, you earn respect you "deserves" respect not Comands it... When you repect us we will love you d more.

No comments:

Must Read

10 most Dangerous selfies Ever taken

The selfie has become a part of our lives, whether that is a good or bad thing is another issue! We think that there are pros and cons to t...